- How do I place an order at www.leafware.com ?Open or Close
Simply add product to your cart.
When you're ready to checkout, confirm your order details.
Enter your billing and shipping information and specify the type of shipping for your order.
Confirm your order. That's it, you're done!
- What forms of payment does Leafware accept ?Open or Close
Leafware accepts all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) and paypal.
- When can I expect my order to be delivered ?Open or Close
All orders placed before 5 PM PST will be shipped on the same day. You will receive a FedEx tracking number along with the shipping confirmation email at the end of the day your order ships. Please use the tracking number to get an estimated delivery date.
- How much does shipping and handling cost ?Open or Close
Shipping cost is automatically calculated at checkout and will vary depending on the number of items purchased, shipping destination and the shipping option selected.
- Can I cancel an order once it has been placed ?Open or Close
In an effort to get our shipments to our customers as quickly as possible, your order cannot be cancelled or modified.
- Does Leafware ship to P.O. Boxes ?Open or Close
No, FedEx does not delivery to P.O. boxes. Please provide an alternative address to ship your order.
- What is your return policy ?Open or Close
We do not accept returns or exchanges.
- Can I order from Leafware if I live outside of the U.S.?Open or Close
- What to do if I forgot my login ID and/or password?Open or Close
Simply select "forgot your password" in the Login page. Enter registered email address of your Leafware account and your password will be e-mailed to you.
- How do I update my account information (e-mail address, password, and/or shipping/billing information)?Open or Close
Login to your account at the top of the page. Under "Account Dashboard" update your e-mail address, password, shipping and billing information.
- How does Leafware ensure its manufacturers adhere to human rights standards?Open or Close
We require that the factories operate under sound labor conditions, pay fair wages and follow local labor standards. Leafware requires code of conduct signed by all factories. Our production staff routinely visits these factories to ensure they are maintaining these working standards. We also have third parties audit the factories at least once a year to ensure they adhere to proper labor regulations.
- How do I become your wholesale distributor ?Open or Close
Please fill out the "Distributors" form found on the Contact Us page with your information. We will contact you within one business day with more information on pricing and programs.
- Leafware Natural Dinnerware dishes are single-use/disposable?Open or Close
All our dishes are intended for single-use.
- Are Leafware dishes completely non-toxic?Open or Close
Absolutely, all of our dishes are completely non-toxic. Its all Natural leaves, no chemicals, no toxics used.
- Does Leafware Natural Dinnerware changes the taste of my food?Open or Close
No, not at all. Leaves are dried and heat compressed, so nothing that interfere with food taste.
- How safe to use Natural Dinnerware in a refrigerator ?Open or Close
Its safe to store Leafware Natural Dinnerware in refrigerator or freezer.
- Does Leafware dishes hold liquid foods ?Open or Close
Absolutely! Leafware products are superior and are all ideal for soups, curries or any other liquid foods and they are leak resistant.
- Press Inquiries ?Open or Close
- Did we miss any thing above ?Open or Close